Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Appropriate preposition part-2

Hi friends please try this very carefully.Now you get regular update So stay with this site.

01.My Brother has no interested ___________Music.

Ans:In

02.He is devoid ____________ Commonsense.

Ans: of

03.He Divided the money __________the two children.

Ans:Between

04.He has Been ill _____________ friday last.

Ans:Since

05.The man died __________ overeating.

Ans:From

06.What are you so angry________?

Ans:For

07.He parted _____________ His friends of tears.

Ans:From

08.My friend always goes home _______ Foot.

Ans:On

09.We need two thousand dollars _________ this to pay for everything.

Ans:Besides

10.My wife reminded me __________.

Ans:Of my appointment.

You can also find me on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give your positive comment.If you Find out any error please inform this.Waiting For your good response.