Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Consumer Bank Fast Track Programme

 Standard Chartered Bank
No. of Vacancies:-
N/A
Job Responsibilities:-
Become a world-class banker in a high performance, high reward environment
If you have a winning mindset, are energised by a highly competitive and performance driven environment, and share our passion for building deep and enduring client relationships, then fast track your career with us.
Education Requirement:-
The Consumer Bank Fast Track Programme is for graduates whose ambition is to become a successful, and highly regarded banking professional.
Technical/Professional Requirements:-
Full-time
Experience Requirements:-
.
Additional Job Requirements:-
.
Salary Range:-
Negotiable
Job Location:-
Dhaka
Apply Instructions:-
Click here for details: Please Visit this site.

10 comments:

  1. your blog is excalent. It is very useful for me so keep it up.
    Here we leave a comment for Gate Coaching in Chandigarh at
    Edu Gaps Chandigarh.


    GATE Coaching in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting one,i saw your article in google, very interesting to read.I have seen this blog,its really nice to read and has more informative information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read many blogs and found good and informatics but this blog has simply thrill me with it designs, colour combination and the most important thing real information. I have found only genuine and useful information on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete

  5. your blog is very useful for us which is give us meaningful information about SSC Exam.Here We leave a comment for SSC Exam 2014 Coaching
    SSC Coaching in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very good comment you shared.Thank you so much that for you shared those things with us.Im wishing you to carry on with ur achivments.All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciated your professional way of writing this post thanks; you have made such a nice blog. I found in your website perfect for my needs it contains wonderful and helpful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no words to appreciate this post ..... I'm really impressed with this post .... the person who created this post was a big thank you man .. for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting one,i saw your article in google, very interesting to read.I have seen this blog,its really nice to read and has more informative information. on Latest Current Affairs-
    SSC Coaching in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.. I found in your website perfect for my needs it contains wonderful and helpful posts. Thanks for it.Bank Coaching in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete

Please give your positive comment.If you Find out any error please inform this.Waiting For your good response.